Psychometric tests for students Online guidance tests for students of all ages
Your students might know where they're headed. Or they might have no idea. Maybe they have mountains to climb, or people to heal. Perhaps they'd just like to get through the day.
We know how busy students' lives can be, but getting them thinking about their futures now might make a big improvement to their lives. That's where we come in - we can help students with the best educational and careers psychometric tests available.
We work with schools and also with individual students, helping with school subject choices and getting to know the jobs market.
What does student psychometric testing achieve?
A large amount of students in their last years of school do not have a clue about what they should study and what kind of a career to pursue afterwards. A number of these openly welcome confirmation that they are on the right track.
Step One's online psychometric tests, designed specifically for students, offer an unparalleled opportunity to explore direction, opportunity and untapped potential.
A student taking part in our psychometric tests can expect to:
- Learn what may suit them best - where they should succeed
- Confirm their best ideas
- Look at what would be their most appropriate courses
- Discover potential new occupations
- Find out how to increase their grades
- Obtain the best from school, college and university
- Really understand themselves
- Benefit from knowing what their abilities and aptitudes are
- Gain a positive view on planning their next steps
- Really focus on their futures
Our leading psychometric test for students:
What is it?
Our online careers test, InterQuest, gives students aged 14-16 early insights into their talents and interests. Each student receives a report based on their results that they can use to make better decisions about what to study next, eventually helping them get onto their dream university courses.Read More